Monday, June 2, 2008

Never

Feel like doing blog is necessary lately,
For the first chapter I just want to review back the past things in my life,
I'm too old already haha I guessed so,
Really regret for 'buang masa' before this,
Actually I should be in Final year doing my degree rite now,
But for some reason I stuck in time,
Really regret for enjoy to much without think about the future,
Thanks for some reason the awareness of doing back the right things has emerged,
Now I'm completing my degree in IT and this time will be serious,
Never repeat the same mistake,
Never look back,
Never easily give up when everything not doing well,
Thanks for my parents for being tolerate with my attitude,
I will never frustrate pa and ma again,
Never






4 comments:

Vesshant Visyan said...

I being through what u have gone through in life..it sometimes causes alot of pain to us when we think about the money and effort done by our parents.And we easily destroy it just because we want to have fun with our freinds.Things has passed and there is no turning back again.Now we must be carefull n be serious in every single step in our life.Besides all this,the best part is our friends during our playfull time,we cant blame them because they are just like us.They are the one will be with us during our hard time and also the easy times.Do you agree with me??In my case they are and now all of them realised their mistake.They are more concentrated in life now....

pengyu said...

u wer ryte bro... hurm... paperpun, thanx 4 everything u, hv help me a lot in my studies ere... dont regret bout ur UMUr, as long u r still look young from our beautiful eyes.. hehe...

audiomachine said...

I totally agree with u vshanu,sometimes when hard things happen to us ,it just make our life become much stronger to go through this challenging life, there's no turning back, and i really appreciate this moment cause i have good friends :),pengyu thanks for the comment hehe,u also already help me a lot of good things, i will never forget u all,thankss

MiSS_PipO said...

i older than u.. at least u noe wat u wan.. but i? stil blur of my life.. wat i wan now is i jz wan obey my parents.. i need them, my family n i oni hv them